Sunday, September 25, 2011

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes

Today, we participated in the JDRF's Walk to Cure Diabetes.  It turned out to be a decent day, not too cold, not too hot.  This event really does make me proud to have the friends and family that I do.  We had 35 walkers on our team including us and we managed to raise about $3500.00 as a team and about $2400.00 as a family.  The walk was a success for us being that we managed to double our donations from $1700 last year to $3500.00 this year.  And Nicholas had a wonderful time walking with the 9 kids that came with their families.  In his words, we do this walk "so we can give money to the scientists so I don't have to have diabetes anymore".  I hope he is right.  Here is a picture of our team!! Thank you to all of the people that supported us through their generous contributions, kind words and prayers and by walking with us!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. , Tuberculosis, Stroke. Negritis, Daibetics , Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete